Master Franchise Requirement
Requirements for ICFE Master Franchise Business Partner
In this model an investor gets associated as a Master Franchisee for a selected territory or district where he/she can help us in expanding our brand with the help of his network. The partner will act as Master Franchisee and will get the revenue share on royalty and sub center development . Master franchise are allowed to open about 10 - 12 sub centres in the allocated territory.
- The Master Franchise should be probably having an existing centre or need to setup a new centre of ICFE .
- The centre must be operational before any of his / her sub centre is operational or appoint any sub franchise
- The centre must have an additional operating space for Franchise Development team which will be utilized for meeting the prospects without disturbing the students.
- There should be no breaches or non compliances against the business partner
- The Business Partner centre should have carry positive bent of mind and have good reputation / credential.
- The Centre must have all the needful amenities in place and act as Regional Office cum Model Operational centre in the district.
- Financial Investment: For setting up a Master Franchise centre and business of ICFE a partner requires approx. 20 - 25 Lakhs of fund, it includes master franchise fee, infrastructure setup cost, furniture's and fixture, training equipments and working capital for next 6 months.
- Space Requirement: An operational centre space in the range of 1200 - 1500 sq.ft. at a prime location in the city. The place must have 2 classrooms, a computer lab, reception, counseling area, staff rooms , Franchisee development team etc.
- Centre Staff: Able to organize the centre team consists of Sales and Operational staffs, the training and guidance will be provided to them by us on regular basis.
- Market Survey: The partner must have the knowledge of the locality where he / she is planning to start the business.